- ½ (2-count) pkg oven-fired pizza crusts
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 batch of black bean dip
- 1 (7-oz) can artichoke hearts, drained
- ½ cup oil-packed sliced sun-dried tomatoes, drained
- ½ small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup pitted kalamata olives
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Brush edges of 1 pizza crust with oil.
- Spread desired amount of dip on crust. Top with artichokes, tomatoes, onion, cheese, and olives.
- Bake directly on middle oven rack 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.