Wake Me Up Coffee Smoothie
Adapted from liveeatlearnIngredients:
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 serving whey powder (vanilla or unflavored)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup of ice (optional)
- 1/2 cup strong coffee (chilled)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- Put the rolled oats into the blender and pulverize into a fine powder.
- Add whey protein powder, coffee, and milk. Let sit for 2 minutes so the dry ingredients can hydrate. This will keep the smoothie from having a dry/powdery mouth feel.
- Add the frozen banana and blend until smooth. If the smoothie is not thick enough, add ice and blend until smooth.