Black Bean Breakfast Skillet
Yields: 5 Servings
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 15.5 oz can black beans, drained
- 15.5 oz can of stewed tomatoes
- ½ sweet onion, diced
- 5 eggs
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- salt & pepper to taste
- chopped cilantro for garnish
- fresh avacado for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine beans, tomatoes, onion, and seasoning in an oven safe skillet.
- Cook on medium heat until the tomato juice has been almost completely evaporated.
- Make five little pockets and crack an egg into each.
- Coat with grated cheese
- Place skillet in oven until eggs are cooked to easy or medium as desired.
- Garnish with cilantro and avacado and serve.