- 3 Tbsp chopped cashews or peanuts
- 2 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper (see Note)
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 large egg yolk
- ½ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ½ lb ground chicken
- 2 tsp Sriracha hot sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine nuts, paprika, cayenne, salt, and egg yolk. Add panko and chicken; gently mix together using your hands.
- Roll chicken mixture into 1½-inch meatballs. Place on a greased rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink in center, shaking pan after 5 minutes. Serve with Sriracha, if desired.