Yields: ~ 4 servings
alcohol, german, drink
- 1 bottle Pinot Noir
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3-5 whole cloves
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into bite-size pieces
- 1-2 tbsp sugar
- Put all the ingredients into a pot or large saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to about 160 degrees F. Note: Alcohol boils off at 170 degrees F. If you maintain a temperature of 170+, you will remove all alcohol from the finished product.
- Cover and reduce the heat to keep it as close to 160 as possible for 1 hour.
- Remove the cloves and cinnamon stick; serve in a nice mug.