- 1 ½ lbs boneless chicken (or legs and thighs)
- ½ cup half and half
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2-3 tbsp flour
- 3 tbsp oil
- ¾ cup sour cream
- black pepper
- small onion, chopped
- Saute onion in hot oil.
- Add chicken pieces seasoned with salt, pepper, and dipped in flour. Brown both sides.
- Sprinkle with paprika, add broth, and simmer gently until meat is tender.
- Remove meat.
- Strain the sauce if you wish, or use blender to smooth it out.
- Mix in sour cream, half and half, and 1 tbsp of flour until smooth.
- Add the chicken back to the sauce and bring back to a simmer.
- Serve over Knedlíky, pasta, or rice.