Cheesy Southwestern Lentils
- 1 Tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 can diced green chiles 4 oz.
- 1 can petite diced tomatoes 15 oz.
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ red bell pepper finely chopped
- ½ red onion finely chopped
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro for topping
- 2 ½ cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups shredded cheese I prefer mozzarella and sharp cheddar
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ¾ cup Bob's Red Mill brown lentils
- ¾ cup Bob's Red Mill brown rice
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- Add all ingredients, except cheese and cilantro, to the InstantPot.
- Set to manual and cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
- Allow pressure to naturally release for 15 minutes then release remaining pressure.
- Remove cover and stir in half of the cheese. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top and replace the cover.
- Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cilantro and serve. Enjoy!