A childhood favorite, Yum Yum was brought to many a BBQ or picnic. Mom always made it with cherry pie filling, but any fruit filling will do, even lemon curd! You can also do half one flavor and half another.
-- Erika Mastel
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pkg cream cheese
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large cans of fruit pie filling
- 2 pkgs Dream Whip
- Melt butter and mix with crumbs to line the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl and mix well.
- In a small bowl combine Dream Whip and milk and beat until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture.
- Spread on top of the crumb base.
- Spoon pie filling over the top and refrigerate.