Sweet Crispix Mix
- 1 box Crispix Cereal
- ½ lb pecan halves
- 1 cup gold fish
- 1 cup small pretzels
- ½ can deluxe mixed nuts
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup light corn syrup
- 2 cups brown sugar
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Pinch of cream of tartar
- Heat oven to 300 and spray two 9x13 sheets with non stick spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, stir in the corn syrup and brown sugar.
- Cook for 5 minutes stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add in cream of tartar and baking soda.
- Carefully mix sauce into the mix, stirring thoroughly until coated.
- Divide evenly into the two pans, then bake for 15 minutes stirring every 5.
- Allow to cool, then break into small pieces.