Chocolate Pudding Cake
One of the easiest desserts ever, yet it always impresses! It’s best served warm with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream. Serve to satisfy any chocolate craving.
- 1 cup Bisquik
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup + 3 tbsp cocoa
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup milk
- 1 ⅔ cup boiling water
- Mix Bisquik, ½ cup sugar, and 3 tbsp cocoa in an 8 x 8 pan.
- Combine milk and vanilla.
- Stir liquids into dry mixture.
- Mix ½ cup sugar with ⅓ cup cocoa and sprinkle over entire surface.
- Pour water over the top - do not mix.
- Bake at 350°F for 40 minutes. If desired, substitute ⅔ cup water for schnapps (raspberry is best), mix with remaining water and bring to boil as usual.