Crispy Gnocchi with Bacon and Mushrooms
Originally from emeals.
- 4 slices center cut bacon, chopped
- 1 ½ Tbsp butter
- 1 (9-oz) pkg gnocchi
- 1 (8-oz) pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 ½ cups grape tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- ¾ cup marinara sauce
- ¾ tsp Italian seasoning
- Cook bacon in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until crisp. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon, reserving drippings in skillet.
- Add butter to drippings in skillet; cook until melted. Add gnocchi to skillet; cook 8 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, cook mushrooms and tomatoes in hot oil in another large skillet over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until browned and tomatoes begin to burst.
- Stir in gnocchi, sauce, Italian seasoning, and half of bacon; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle remaining bacon on top.