Pumpkin Spice Latte
Yields: 1 mug
Recipe originally taken from Roasty Coffee
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup brewed espresso, or very strongly brewed coffee
- 2 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
- Add the unsweetened pumpkin puree, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, vanilla and espresso to a small pot.
- Bring to a simmer over medium low heat until the pumpkin puree has been incorporated and the sugar and spices dissolved.
- Slowly incorporate the milk, whisking to keep from scorching.
- Pour into a mug and top with whipped cream.